,,,,,,. If you are interested in finding out more about us, do come along to one of our meetings, where someone will greet you and introduce you to others. You are welcome to come as a visitor for two meetings.
In response to the current health crisis, the meeting planned for May will not now take place. It is likely that later meetings will also be cancelled and the website will be updated accordingly.,
Below are the planned meetings for April 2020 to March 2021. More details about each evening can be found on the Calendar page of our site.
- April 2, 2020 Bumblebees – a talk by Gill Perkins, the CEO of Bumblebee Conservation Trust (postponed) Gill Perkins generously sent us BBCT leaflets for membership distribution which was very much appreciated.
- May 7, 2020 Resolutions evening ( Postponed. We await more information from NFWI on how the Resolutions process will be managed this year.)
- June 4, 2020 tbc
- July 7, 2020 Rebecca Nelson of the Mayday Trust
- August 6, 2020 Summer social evening
- September 3, 2020 Four Legs and A Tale! by Alan Walker
- October 1, 2020 The Conservation of Paintings by Ruth Bubb
- November 5, 2020 The Broughton Castle Hoard and the Great Courtyard Villa by Keith Westcott
- December 1 2020 no meeting but our Christmas meal
- January 7 2021 WO 468988 The Loan Soldier by Toni Duncan
- February 4, 2021 Greek Food demonstration by Ellie, of Ellie’s Kitchen
- March 4, 2021 Annual General Meeting